Favorite saying:

"You can teach a person how to sail, but you can't teach them why."

Monday, May 21, 2012

SOLD - Dinghy for sale - Walker Bay RIB

I went from boatless to two boats; Moonshadow came with a large dinghy.  However, one of them, the dinghy is just too big for me and one other person to handle and it takes up the whole foredeck if stored up there.  So I am going to sell the dinghy and get one more manageable.  I really wish it were smaller; it looks like a great dinghy.  And I didn't even know Walker Bay made inflatables........

Here's some info.
10 foot 2 inch Walker Bay Genesis RIB - Genesis Lite
2007 in good shape; weighs about 126 lbs; rated to have a 10-15 HP outboard
Comes with 2 wood oars and a 5 gallon gas tank.

Asking $1500 OBO; they are over $3000 new.

If you are interested, give me a call.  (I assume you'll be someone I already know if you are looking at this page so I am not posting my phone number here.)

CHEERS!

Barbara





No comments: