Favorite saying:

"You can teach a person how to sail, but you can't teach them why."

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The boat show, the boat show, the big Seattle boat show

I found a new boat or two at the boat show, but they are a little out of my price range.........  It was definitely a gorgeous day to wander at south Lake Union and look at sailboats.  I was a bit surprised to see a familiar boat there though.  Chauk Chauk, a Valiant 42 owned by Bob.  I met Bob & Jeri in 2007 on Catalina Island and later saw Bob off and on during my cruising of the Mexican gold coast through spring 2008.  I guess it was just time for him to sell Chauk Chauk after having cruised her for several years and then he had her shipped back to the northwest last year.  She is a beauty and I wish I could afford her.

Well, the shopping continues.........

No comments: