Favorite saying:

"You can teach a person how to sail, but you can't teach them why."

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bon Voyage to Tamara Lee Ann - My ship has sailed without me

This was the plan though.  I spent the weekend in San Francisco helping with some last minute preparations and provisioning for the outbound trip to Hawaii. It was tempting to just step aboard and join them......  Here are a few photos Sunday morning of their departure. They left about 8:30 am in very light winds and some high fog.  I hope they have a wonderful trip!  I'll be watching their voyage here, just click this link: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0Iickm7OXYf5ncqm2Cn4gf3o4sj0UQkqh

Tamara Lee Ann at the guest dock at the St. Frances Yacht Club in San Francisco

Poul, Lorraine, Doug (Skipper), Richard

Me and Jason from the return crew joined the outbound crew; the third return crew member, Dennis, couldn't join us but I know he was with us in spirit!

Leaving the marina

Passing Alcatraz Island

No comments: